Thursday 22 December 2016

LAST MINUTE GIFT IDEAS !


Hello lovelies ,
So, you've got all of your Christmas presents taken care of , but what about the stockings hanging above the fireplace ?If you're like me ,you probably forgot .. well don't worry ,I have last minute stocking suffer ideas that are sure to please .

Some of my favorite things are perfumes , sunglasses , scarfs , candles, watches , chocolates and the list goes on. But all these things that I have mentioned can usually fit into a stocking and you can never have too many. I found some really nice body mists at Victoria's Secret store for an incredibly deal . If you don't have an access to a store you can probably find them online .



My ideal stocking would be stuffed with a good book, a scarf and candles . What better way to cozy up on a cold winter night ?













What is your favorite stocking stuffer to give or receive ??Share with me in the comment section below .And if my ideas were helpful. Thanks for sticking with me and "Happy Holidays".

PS : All pictures are mine :)






No comments:

Post a Comment