Sunday 11 September 2016

COPENHAGEN, DENMARK !! (PHOTO MAG)


Hello Dear people,
I have been tremendously busy with work but I couldn't wait to share some of my recent pictures from Copenhagen, Denmark!
This post is just going to be a Photo Mag like my "MY ZURICH STORY" that i previously had on my blog. I will be back real soon with my new outfit post , so stay tuned x
















Cycling in Copenhagen is the most important means of transportation and a dominant feature of the cityscape. 

The scent of fresh baked pastries, bread and cakes is not hard to find in Copenhagen. Their baking process and the ingredients had turned up a notch.

View of the city from my hotel room :)


*Pandora was first manufactured and founded in Copenhagen*
I didn't want to miss a chance of being in the city and not getting a charm for myself. Another addition to my bracelet <3

DENIM JACKET : BERSHKA
DENIM SHORTS : HNM
BODYSUIT : MISGUIDED
BOOTS : FOREVER21
SUNNIES : RAYBAN
LOCATION : COPENHAGEN,DENMARK

No comments:

Post a Comment